Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Mother's Day card

Here is a Mother's Day Card that measures 4 1/4 inches by 5 1/2 inches. This card has a matching envelopebox included. You may click on the photo to enlarge it.



When you untie the ribbon the card unfolds and shows not two sides on the inside but 4 sides. You can even add photos to this if you desire.



The greetings and the butterflies were stamped and colored with spica markers, which gives a sparkly shimmer to them. These photos do not do it justice, lots prettier in person.

The cost of this one is $7.50, with shipping extra.

This is the perfect card for the Mother in your life. If you are interested in this or any other card, please email me at katsscrapping@yahoo.com. I check my mail at least twice a day, so I will get back to you as soon as I read it.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: