Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm back!

Finally! Whew! What a chore that was! So I finally called HP helpline only to find out the warrenty and expired over a year ago! Pretty cool I didn't need any help or parts since then. So, I ordered the parts and help for a year, and got the help I needed. It was about 4 hours and the problem was worked out.

Now all I have to do is upload photos of my cards, which will have to wait for another day or two. I have several things on my plate before I can do this. I will explain and show photos later.

I am now an instructor at the A.C. Moore in Bangor, starting in April. Yippee! I have more irons in the works as well and will tell you about them when the plans firm up.

Right now I have to get ready for a card workshop tomorrow, and for a crop this Saturday in Searsmont.

Have a blessed day

No comments: